Finally getting into the halloween spirit around here. The hubby was making new gravestones for the front yard the other day, while I thrift shopped and sewed for the Boys two (two? Why two? I’m not quite sure!) halloween costumes. I’ll get him to model one of them when he gets home from school today (Draco Malfoy: Death Eater!) and show that off to you guys this week. Plus a couple of cool tutorials on making it.
Until then, to tide you over on halloween related goodness, here’s a few ideas for halloween — all pumpkin, all the time!
PS, several of these have been linked on twitter/facebook, where I’m tossing up all kinds of good ideas as I come across them. Go Like the Dabbled page (or follow on Twitter) to be in the know! And feel free to post your own cool halloween ideas on the Dabbled page too. I love to feature readers’ halloween projects!
PS, this is in no particular order and no, I was lazy and didn’t try to make it match the photos above.
- Pumpkins made from Dryer venting! love this simple idea from A Diamond in the Stuff.
- LED Gourds and Pumpkins – Easy instructions from the always awesome evil mad scientists.
- Fanged Pumpkins by Martha. Simple and cute!
- 12 Ways to decorate a pumpkin by The Swell Life
- Mustache Pumpkins! Can we say stylish?
- Turn cheap dollar store pumpkins into fancy ones
- Creepy pumpkin carving (and more cool stuff ) in the Make flickr pool
- No Sew Jack-o-lantern costume at Dollar Store Crafts
- Whale Jack-o-lantern at Superpunch