Stay tuned… a 4 part series on making shrinky things by recycling plastic stuff that would go in the trash… starts tomorrow! Armed with a bunch of old #6 plastic to-go containers, the Dabbled Lab performs a series of experiments on techniques, and you’ll see the successes, the failures, and the “hmmm, what if I tried this instead”s.
Just like the shrinky dinks you played with as a kid, but cheap and good for the earth!
Check it out!
- Part 1: HOW TO- Doodle Charms – Jewelry from recycled plastic
- Part 2: What would happen if..? (The Shrinky Dink Test Lab)
- Part 3: More experimentation in the Shrinky Dink Test Lab
- Part 4 of the Shrinky Dink Test lab: Successful sealing.. maybe
- Shrinky Dinkies – Special Edition : Make Wraparound Wine Glass Markers