Wisdom of the Moon has these adorable gift tags made out of cookies– a kid friendly decorating project that looks as much fun to make as to give!
And she has some great tips on how to ice cookies too…I also love that when she had a homemade cookie failure, she iced storebought cookies–the decorating is the most fun of all. Go check it out.
I won’t be posting much over the next few days due to Xmas (yes, I know, I’ve been a slacker for 2 months!) but I will keep posting new links over on the Dabbled Facebook Page (and the Foodwhirl Facebook Page too, for food related goodies!) so come “Like” me and keep up with the linky goodness! And say hi while you’re there, too :)
If you missed it, other Christmas-y posts:
- Santa Raincheck Certificate (free downloadable)
- Christmas Cookies and Sweets Ideas
- The Ghost of Xmas Past: Some Crafty Ideas
- Tips for throwing a White Elephant holiday party
- Downloadable Gift Tags and Make an Altoids Tin Gamebox
- My Sweet potato casserole
Plus a few more Holiday Recipe Posts from Foodwhirl:
- 12 Days of Cookies
- Nanny’s Sour Cream Poundcake
- Homemade Twix Bars!
- Holiday Treat: Sugared Cranberries
- How to Make Eggnog
Just a few more days til Christmas….
Hope your holidays are just wonderful!