(New for 2011: Super simple Kindergartner (early writer) version!)
The week between Christmas and New Years is a good time to get kids to write thank you notes for the gifts they received, but for young kids, it can be a real pain to get them to write something. These downloadable templates are good solution for that. Just print out the template and have your child either fill in the blanks himself or herself, or if they can’t write yet, you can fill it in for them! And on the black and white version, they can add personality by coloring it themselves!
I’ve included 3 versions, which you can download for free at the links at the bottom of the page.
- a color printable that prints 2 to thank you notes to a page, with a cute snowman graphic.
- a black and white printable that prints 1 to a page, but includes a bigger snowman with present graphic for the kids to color themselves!
- a color printable that prints two postcard sized (4″x6″) postcard thank you notes, which would be great printed on cardstock, and can even be mailed as is, just use the back to address and stamp.
Plus, you can just download the snowman with gift graphic for use in your own thank you notes!
Download the files:
- Color Your Own Snowman – Black and White Version (1 per page)
- Color Version – Prints 2 per page
- 4″x6″ Postcard – Color Version – 2 per page
- Download just the Snowman Graphic to use in your own thank you note
Want something even simpler? new for 2011: Super simple Kindergartner (early writer) version
Hope you find these useful!