You can’t deny it now, the holiday are really upon us now… Stay tuned this week for 3 Holiday Tutorials!
Some Fun holiday stuff from Last Year, while you’re waiting…:
- Make a Shrink Ornament Santa HERE (includes template)
- Lemon Pie – Decorate with a winter snowflake theme HERE
- Some great ideas for Holiday Up-cycling! Finalists in last years Dabbled Upcycled Craft Contest… Here!
- How to Make Homemade Eggnog. Try it! HERE
- Make and Freeze Homemade Stock (Any of those holiday recipes that call for broth will be better with homemade!)- HERE
- Holiday links: Click here for cute holiday links. And Click HERE for bunches of ornaments and tutorials.
- Printables: “Uncoventional Santa” Xmas Card. CC licensed, so print it for personal use if you like!
- Make Oatmeal Cookies! Tutorial here.
- Christmas Tree Cookies: Make ‘em here.
- Robot Scarf. A fun gift, and makeable by a novice. Info Here.
- Dabbled Classic: How to make a Blueberry Pie. Check it out here.
- Tutorial on making a cool boy-toy! The homemade sweater snake.
- Go Green for the Holidays – Tutorial Links