You do try to trap a leprechaun on St. Patrick’s day, right? To get his pot of gold? Every year someone asks me about leprechan traps, and every year I have to go through my old stuff and see what I can remember… So here are some resources!
- I first heard about Leprechaun traps a few years ago when we used to get Family Fun mag. Here are their ideas..very kid friendly to make.
- Not Martha’s awesome Leprechaun trap CAKE! (pictured) There’s a rainbow inside!
- Geeky and fun to build Leprechan traps at Wired.
- Here’s the whole process of catching a leprechaun at Raising Southwells
- Another roundup of trap ideas at How Does She.
More leprechaun/St. Pat’s links:
A Leprechaun Lunch (he stole a bite!) from Gourmet Mom on the Go
Rainbow pudding from Craftzine
Chica & Jo make (Harry Potter) Butterbeer, green for St. Pats!
40 Crafts for St. Pats at Dollar Store Craft
Rice Krispie Shamrocks at Little Birdie Secrets