Some of the cool holiday stuff and link post we’ve posted thus far… in case ya missed it!
1. How to Make your own Shrinky Santa Ornament – Download the Santa, too! HERE PS I added a colored santa you can print and shrink too..
2. Lemon Chess Pie – Make it and Decorate with a winter snowflake theme HERE
3. Voting Still Open in the Dabbled Upcycled Craft Contest… Vote here, or just check out the cool stuff!
4. How to Make Homemade Eggnog. Try it! HERE
5. Make a Freeze Homemade Chicken (or turkey) Stock (something to do after you eat that roasted turkey!)- HERE
6. Holiday links and inspirations! Click here for cute holiday links. And Click HERE for bunches of ornaments and tutorials.
7. “Uncoventional Santa” Xmas Card. CC licensed, so print it for personal use if you like!
8. Make Oatmeal Cookies! Tutorial here.
9. Christmas Tree Cookies: I was one of the winners of the Instructables Holiday Treats contest with this one. Make ’em here.
10. Robot Scarf. A great gift for a little one on your list. Info Here.
11. Mmmmm… How to make a Blueberry Pie. Check it out here.
12. Tutorial on making a cool boy-toy! The homemade sweater snake.
Don’t miss a thing… Subscribe to Dabbled via feedreader or email!