Time to start thinking Halloween! Sorry I’ve been slow off the start, but I’m already getting a ton of traffic from last years posts, so I’d better get a move on with a quick set of beverage ideas…
To start things off… Awesome color changing creepy martini (Full how-to at Instructables!) (via the always awesome Mental Floss, who was kind enough to link to Dabbled’s creepy cocktails!)
Also via Mental Floss: Show Me Vegan’s Eyeball Martini
Here’s an adorable Jack-o-lantern Cocktail, made with OJ and Cognac at Creepy Cupcakes
Bloody Brain Shooter via Craftzine
Including the world famous Instructable Winner:
And you need an interesting bar…
More clever ways to label your halloween drinks.
Everyone loves Halloween… Here’s what’s popular right now on Dabbled!
- Halloween Couples Costume Ideas
- The Perry The Platypus Costume
- Halloween Food: The Mummy’s Hand..
- Halloween – Even Creepier Cakes
- Halloween Cocktails – Creepy Bubble Fun!
- Halloween Costumes, part 3 – Homemade Kids Costumes (plus more links)
- Halloween Food – Delicious Eyeballs
- Halloween Wrap-up – Party Food
- Halloween Food – Flayed Skin Cheeseball
- From Funny, to Geek, To Scary… Pumpkin Carving Ideas