Are the kids out of school next week and you need something to keep them occupied? Or do you just need to get your holiday creativity on? Here are some past articles you might want to check out…
Make a TreeSkirt from a Tablecloth
(keep an eye out for a good one at the after Christmas Sales this year!)
with this great tutorial from Kerry.
Haven’t you been wanting to try
making something out of Resin?
a perfect gift for that hard to shop for person on your list!
perfect for the little kids on your list:
Here are some other holiday posts from Dabbled…
- Christmas Ornament Tutorials – a Roundup of several good ones.
- A Bunch more Christmas Ornaments, with Tutorials
- Tutorial roundup of Handmade Christmas Gifts
- How to have a Hassle free handmade holiday, from Rachel
- 2008 christmas Roundup
- Recycled Shrinky Dink Christmas Ornament How To and Template
- Environmentally Friendly “Green” Crafting for the Holidays
Hope you have a great holiday season!