From kids party ideas to tutorials, here’s what’s been happening at Dabbled this week…
Oh, and Don’t forget.. you can follow Dabbled on Facebook, Friend Dot on Flickr, or Friend Dot on Twitter… if you’re into those things! (PS, if you do (particularly on twitter) do leave me a comment here or email so I know who you are!)
- How to Throw a Robot Spaceman Party!
A spiffy cool idea for your next kids party… All things Robot-Spaceman! Cakes, favors, invitations (free for download) and more!
- Cool Dabbled Craft/Food Roundup Some cool stuff you might have missed… check out these neat ideas: Pinatas, bracelets, cuban sandwiches, and recycled felt pins!
- Illustration Friday! This nifty little dragon is the theme for The Boy’s 4th birthday… want him for your own?
- Shop Preview Sale! And feedback requested..
- Tutorial – How to fuse plastic bags and make cool stuff!
In this fabulous Guest Post by So She Sews, we learn a cool method of fusing plastic bags… too lazy to do this yourself? Check out her cool stuff in her etsy store!
oh yeah, plus she has other nifty non-plastic stuff… like cool refashioned dresses.. check that out too!
- Stuff Dot Likes… (a super big Flickr roundup post)Need some inspiration or just want to see some cool stuff? Here’s some cool artists and crafters (and photographers) that Dot likes! Check it out!