Be sure to check out the latest contest at Tissuepapers, to win a mini camera! (Tell ‘em you came from Dabbled!) She asks how you are going green for the holidays…
On that note, here’s some ideas for you to go green and handmade for this season! Tutorials — Try Something NEW..
- Lots of different Crafty “Can”dleholders, made from aluminum cans – Tutorial at esprit cabane.
- At Whip up – How to make an adorable toddler skirt out of an old cotton ribbed sweater. I love the ruffled edges!
- Via Craftershock - Make garlands of nifty star decorations out of plastic bottles! Tutorial Here.
- A fun project for fall! Leethal turns an old sweater into a fun and funky cardigan. HOW TO here… so many possibilities.
- At Whip up – Make a pretty little book out of recycled junkmail envelops – HOW TO here.
- How to make Homemade Aromatic ornaments at Crafting in A Green World.
- Tutorials on Handmade gifts:
**Bowling Bunnies at Bitter Betty,
**A really pretty purse at oh, fransson! (via Craft), and
**Cute Pajama Pants from Craft Stylish
- Love love love this pocket advent calendar from My Little Mochi! It counts down with gum!