Happy Saturday! I snuck in a little hint yesterday, but I guess I should officially announce that we’re launching the new team food blog, Foodwhirl.com, in 2 weeks! We’ve got a great team collected to bring you a bunch of neat perspectives on food, and the answers to that ultimate question of “What’s for Dinner?”! We have a temporary welcome page there now, where you can sign up for our RSS feed, and find links to our Facebook, Twitter and Flickr Group, too.
- How to make Candy Gems on marthastewart.com http://ow.ly/11Sr9 (of course, you’ll need special molds, but still!)
- Too funny… Make your own iSandwich 4G (via @craft) http://ow.ly/11RZq
- This looks yummy! Beef bites with three dipping sauces at @chicaandjo http://ow.ly/11RUV
- S’more Cupcakes! Now that’s taking it up a notch :) http://www.bakerella.com/smore-or-less/
- I might have to try this — How to make Focaccia ..at Talk of Tomatoes http://ow.ly/11S39 Bread is one of those things I never make!
- Hot Cocoa Treats · Edible Crafts at CraftGossiphttp://ow.ly/11Snx The cutest little boats that float in your hot cocoa! (via @notmartha)
- mmm..These bourbon glazed wings look yummy at @brownies4dinnerhttp://tinyurl.com/yj3q35o (& Patricia is part of the @foodwhirl group!)
From Foodwhirl’s new Facebook Page (go be a Fan!)
- These Gingered Carrot Muffins sound pretty yummy… and I’m not usually a fan of carrot! Craftzine.com blog : Gingered Carrot Muffins
- I promised some good food related links here… so here’s one to start… Doesn’t this look just decadently yummy? Tartelette: Lemon Goat Cheese Cheesecakes With Blood Orange Sauce
I’ll keep you guys posted!