5 weird things I learned at culinary school at Talk of Tomatoes
Twittered this week:
- Totally love this simple tutorial from @sisterdiane! : A super-simple way to cover a composition book
- Loving these little birdie remakes at @dollarcraft! http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2010/03/anthropologie-bird/
- Brussels Sprout – Wow do Brussels Sprout have a bad rap. Learn to appreciate them at @foodwhirl!.. http://foodwhirl.com/mains-sides/brussels-sprout
- Loving this way cool Lego Star Wars stop motion animation at @greatwhitesnark
- RT @photojojo: How real photographers drink coffee: http://bit.ly/9toiCS
- This is SUCH a wonderful idea from @zakkalife How to make Paper Food Baskets!
- Totally love this photo! nothumbsneeded on Flickr – Photo Sharing!
And… anyone want to give me feedback on a new site I’m designing for a client? It’s all just test data out there right now (like no prices or anything) but how does it look?
Featured on Dabbled? Don’t forget to grab a nifty button!