A few blogs I’m currently digging that you should check out:
- Dudecraft – Lots of cool ideas and inspirations… I tweet his stuff a lot!
- Creative Kismet – A really fun craft blog with creative projects!
- One Pretty Thing – Perennial favorite link-blog… She finds the best projects from around the web, and I love her layout.
- SwissMiss – A design blog I found via twitter, she finds gorgeous & funky things to share
- Go ogle at talented artists taking on Where the Wild Things Are at Cory Godbey’s Terrible Yellow Eyes. (Dabbled interview with Cory here.)
- Superpunch – always cool, always interesting links — I don’t know how he discovers all of the incredible stuff he finds! Like this artist. And severed fingers. And a Delorean Transformer. And Monster Love wallpaper.
And some fun projects and such you shouldn’t miss…
- Love this take on a tile table (made of catalogs!) http://www.craftster.org/blog/?p=2121
- Painting with Kids at Ready, Set, Craft!
- Upcycled Paper Flowers (and lots of other fun projects) at SomeArtTalk
- Wire a button letter from the “oh my god is there nothing she CAN’T do” retro-craft lovin’ Craftypod
- Grown up Grilled Cheese at Brownie Points
- Build your own really nice looking coloring books at a new discovery, Chez Beeper Bebe (via whipup.net)
See something cool I should post here? Email me!
Follow on Twitter for more cool links.
And help create the Dabbled community at Facebook by becoming a Fan now!
Don’t forget, if you’re a Flickr user, post your stuff to the Dabbled group!
Photos at top: 1. sewing/needle book – inside- Creative Kismet, 2. Jeppe Hein Loop Bench Outside Art Basel 09 – SwissMiss, 3. Upcycled Paper Flowers- Some Art Talk, 4. little alphabet coloring book – Chez Beeper Bebe