All throughout the week I find cool and interesting stuff I want to share with you guys… Much of it never makes it here, but I do tweet about them…
Some of the links I’ve posted on Twitter this week:
- This is an awesome idea! A glow in the dark Sketch Wall at Fangletronics
- Love these instant recycled paper flowers from maya*made. Check out the cool scissors she used too!
- Check out these awesomely cool Zombie Peanuts spotlighted at Superpunch
- I so want this cool staircase slide.
- Just some really cool high speed photography shots. Neato!
- Cool plastic recycling idea at @whipup – packaging into an organizer: http://tinyurl.com/ye79ply
- Loving the coke can earrings at @someartmama!
- Made this the other day for our party: homemade eggnog.
- Now THIS is decadent… I love these S’moreffles from new find Waffleizer!
- Cute recycled sweater hat at A Hoot and A Holler (via @oneprettything) (I’m still looking for the perfect recycled sweater hat to make for myself!)
- Wow. It’s not Halloween, but this is an impressive Tauntaun costume!
- Lovely ideas for what to do with old kids blocks… (via @whipup)
- Deep fried cupcakes on a stick? The very decadent how-to at SeriousEats.
- OOOh! lemons! I’ve got to try @1lenore’s Marmalade .. Here’s the how-to at Evil Mad Scientist!
- Love this cargo pants into messenger bag tute! (via @oneprettything) Tutorial Here.
- Dollar Store Craft: Make a Wire Bird’s Nest Tutorial by Cathe Holden here.
(If you like stuff like this, follow me on Twitter……… or if you’re just not into twitter, but still don’t want to miss anything follow the dabbled.tumblr.com blog or tumblr RSS Feed–it’s mostly just the stuff I post on twitter.)
Oh, and if you’re not following Dabbled – Why not!? Don’t miss a thing – Get the Feed Here!
PS: If you make/sell your crafts and you have an item that would be a great valentines day gift, and you’d like to have in included in a Valentines Day gift Roundup on Dabbled, send me an email (dot -at- dabbled.org) with a link to the item(s)!
Grab an I was Featured Button!
Have a great weekend everyone!