It’s that time of year… time to start thinking about Halloween entertaining! Whether you’re planning to throw a big halloween bash, or just want to invite a few friends over to hang out while the kids trick or treat, wouldn’t it be nice to surprise your guests with a really creepy drink!?
There are a ton of ideas out there, but here are a few to get you started.
We’ll start with a few old Dabbled favorites…
- Creepy Bubble Cocktails – the secret ingredient to these adds a delightfully eerie look!
- Boing Boing’ed Last year: Halloween creepy cocktails, including the brain hemorrage
From Hostess with the Mostess (always a delicious source!)
- Black Widow Martini & Screwed up Shooters
- Rim your glasses with a candy “blood drip”
- A vampire themed party, including cocktails (Twilight in this case, but could work for any blood drinkers)
- Jack o’ Lantern cocktail
- This is fabulous! I’ve seen the eyeballs before, but never in a drink! Make a Pina Ghoulada
- Last Year’s Cocktail guide – good ideas!
- Creepy Cupcakes has a delicious looking drink roundup
- Links to halloween themed cocktail and drinking glasses at Superpunch
- 8 Sexy halloween cocktails
- Food Network’s Halloween drink ideas
- More ideas from the Intoxicologist
I’m sure there will be more creepy cocktails to come, so stay tuned for round 2!