Here’s the official rules for the Halloween Extravaganza Contest:
The Rules: Your entry can be art, craft, or food. For Halloween, this includes Costume and Decoration ideas as well.
Post a link to your entry preferably IN THIS THREAD (or you can email it to me). Entry should include a link to the item. You can link to a blog, website or etsy, or flickr pictures. Post pictures, and extra credit for instructions or recipes
Judges are still in the works, i’ll update this post with the info. If you’re a past winner, and are not participating this time, you’re eligible to be a Judge – email me. Also Sponsors are eligible.
Deadline: WED OCT 29!
Prizes: Fame! Fortune! Well, a tad of fame, anyway! There will be prizes, including a link over to your blog for the coolest submissions. Prizes will include several donated prizes by our Sponsors, plus custom artwork. Also you’ll receive a nifty “I Won” button for your site!
– you can enter as many items as you want, but you can only win with one entry.
– post each entry in a different comment, please.
– If you’re featured during the Halloween Features, you’ll still need to enter on this post with whichever items you are entering.
– I’ll update this more later with the Sponsor info.
– If you use flickr, please add your item to the Dabbled flickr pool too! (The pool is http://www.flickr.com/groups/dabbled/ , but still link it here if you want it counted.)
PS: Check out here for all the other ways to participate in the Halloween Extravaganza.
Be a Sponsor by donating a prize! Thanks to our sponsors: Some Art Fabric, Erin K Creations, & Chica and Jo. Read all about them here!
– Link over to the contest on your blog and if the winner found us through your site, you’ll win a prize too!
– Be a Halloween Featured guest! Like these Dabblers!
Prizes and Sponsors, check ’em out!