Dabbled readers are so creative! Here are some of the cool things that I’ve seen recently in the Dabbled flickr group. (If you’re on Flickr, come join us!) Several of these have tutorials, so go read the links below. And if you’re featured here, don’t forget to grab your I Was Featured Button!
- The Stomach, RIP Pterodactyl Pants is always so creative… a plush stomach?
- Chair pad Love how the chair pad matches the cute sewing machine cover!
- Dia de muertos brooch from Penny Dog Accessories (Want to try resin? Her tutorial on Resin is HERE!)
- Silk Tie Easter Eggs from Tresijas [Related: How to make Silk Tie Eggs | Tresijas has been featured on Dabbled: How-To Make a Bracelet from an old record Tutorial]
5. Feed the Dog– Cute robots!
6. Easter Round Ripple – Love the colors!
7. Attic24’s jar cover – Great re-use idea.
8. Cute owl from an old tank top and here is the Tutorial on D is for Delicate
9. Mini-Angler Felted Plush 1, – TOTALLY AWESOME! “He’s 100% dyed, needle-felted wool, with acrylic airbrushed shadows. He also has a working LED light in his “fishing-lure” with a battery pack hidden inside his mouth, and painted polymer clay teeth!” from Felted Chicken (Airbrushing Felt Tutorial is here)
10. Stash Buster Farmer Tote Love the size of this thing, the tutorial is here on Some Art Talk. (Colleen has been featured on Dabbled: Cute Re-made Girls Jeans Tutorial)
11. Sheep Tote Bag cute! Tutorial is here.
12. Rose Umbrella Fancy up an umbrella by adding roses! Tutorial is here
Thanks to all of you for sharing!