Love This! It’s a great stop motion of “Adobe Photoshop Cook” making butter cookies! (via Swissmiss)
Agent P (Perry) Costume
Reader Nina used the Perry the Platypus costume idea from October to create this fun Perry costume for her daughter. I love how she made the one piece Perry body (since she couldn’t find green sweats) using a sweatshirt and sweatpants of hers for the pattern. According to Nina: “We cut a line down the back so she could get in it, and used strips of matching fleece to make two ties to hold it closed. We followed your directions for the beak, feet, and tail, and it came out fabulously. She loves it and wears it as often as she can.” The Boy still wears his all the time too! All hail Phineas & Ferb!
Recent Recipes at Foodwhirl:
- Spotlight – How to make Sausage Rolls
- How to Chop an Onion
- Dirty Rice with Smoked Sausage
- Simple Ceviche
- Pretty & Easy: Asian “Stirfry” with Chili Sauce
- Spiced Pecan Butternut Squash Bread w/Yogurt Cheese Frosting
- Salmon, Spinach & Cannellini Bean Dinner
- How to make candied orange peel
Have you checked out Foodwhirl yet? We’re getting quite a lot of great recipes and meal ideas, and it’s been a blast… So go drop in and say hi! And spread the word to all your food loving friends!