One of my latest blog finds, Shrimp Salad Circus, has a really nice tutorial on making a giant Sushi Roll Cake! Now you know I love sushi in all its forms, from real to faux, and this is a really clever take on the faux-sushi sweet cake.
Go check it out here!
Some other great “Sweet Sushi” references:
- Brownie Points wonderful faux sushi – the marshmallow shrimp is my favorite.
- Fruit Sushi with a Rice Pudding base… very elegant
- A playful sushi cake from Bitter Betty – the swedish fish are always a fun touch!
- Dabbled’s Own Version is here, with instructions: Realistic Rice Krispie Dessert Sushi
- Some of my original inspirations for making my own version: Evil Mad Scientists Dessert Sushi and Not Martha’s Hostess Sushi