The Holiday Contest entries are closed, and we have 10 lovely entries, consolidated here. Check ’em out! I’ll pick a winner, and we’ll also have a people’s choice award, so vote for your favorites below.. (Grab a nifty robot santa contest button below, too!)
You can see more views of the entries in the Dabbled Flickr Pool, and be sure to click through the links below for more information about the item creation, and for tutorials on some.
1. Mini Snow Globes (more, and tutorial, here),
2. Christmas Trees for a Mantle,
3. Purse from Sweaters,
4. Snowmen: Tink and Estelle (and The Colonel),
5. Retro Plaid Crossover Bag,
6. Wine Bucket Cozy, Coasters, and Table Topper,
7. Tree Skirt from Bridesmaid Dress (tutorial here),
8. Recycled Tree Stump Snowmen Ornaments (tutorial here),
9. Santa wooden centerpiece,
10. Forest Wool Hip Bag
Vote for your favorite 2 items in the poll, below!