I’m back in the world of the living now… thanks to everyone for all the good thoughts and well wishes while I was sick. I’m not TOTALLY 100%, but getting there. However, I’m not quite up to creating fresh new content today, so here’s some things I thought you might like…
New in the Dabbled Flickr Group:
Got something cool to share? Join the group!
Recently Popular Posts – Top 5 posts in the past 3 months…
- How to Make a Cute Candy Sachet
- Tutorial: How to Make Environmentally Friendly Reusable Sandwich/Snack Bags
- Easter Eggs: 12 Interesting ways to color/paint/dye them!
- Lemon Week: How to make Limoncello!
- Part 1: HOW TO- Doodle Charms – Jewelry from recycled plastic
Random Linky Goodness
- Love this lovely Decal/Penny Pendant! How clever! (thx to @sisterdiane on Twitter)
- How easy and fun… dino pipecleaner puppets from Dollar Store Crafts
- Economics meets tasty treats… Is there a Cupcake Bubble? http://www.slate.com/id/2227216/
- Too cool – crime scene bathroom – maybe a halloween idea? http://bit.ly/YIF6o
- Download a template for a paper iPhone stand..
- This t-shirt on procrastination is REALLY me.
- Defining Creative commons NONCOMMERCIAL use
- Love this Empire propaganda poster featured at SuperPunch. We see a lot of the empire these days as The Boy is Star Wars obsessed.